Monday, November 22, 2010

Holidays sucks

It happen to everyone. Well not everyone but most. They feel like wanna go to school during a long school holidays but when it's school, they wish for holidays. For me, I'm not. I don't like school because out of 100% I will be 90% foreveralone. Don't worry, it's not everyone don't like me, I love being alone. I feel happy and comfortable without smelling peoples' breath stinks saying bad stuffs bout people. I always induldge in fancies during lesson, that's why I don't get what teacher had given. That explains I'm stupid, not clever. I think I got too far from the topic isn't, haha. Okay, I've been in this house for 3 fucking days! I didn't go out at all, AT ALL. I sleep at 3AM and woke up at 3PM and again repeat. I just don't go anywhere, why eh? Invite me somebody, nobody text me also. Ahhh, that's okay. I'm a boring person. You don't need to say anything. I plan to go Ipoh next week, just have to tell my dad that's it I know he's ok with that. Guess I need to go now, toast some bread.