Friday, September 23, 2016

100 truths (6 years later)

So the last time I did was on 2010 I guess ? 6 years ago ? I'll be doing one, 20 year old me ! I'll be leaving my old answers below just to see how much I've changed :3

So since this is 100 truths I'll be answering this as honest as possible. Pink answers are the current

 WHAT WAS YOUR

 1. Last beverage mineral water
  Pepsi ! 

 2. Last phone call: ika pantek =D
   I called my ex, U but just a misscall so last call was mama

3. Last text message: sheera syafeera 
Celcom reminding i've used 70% of my data

4. Last song you listened to: feeling this - blink 182
No Future-Blink182 !

5. Last time you cried: yesterday. 
On wednesday, 2 days ago 

 HAVE YOU EVER

 6. Dated someone twice: i've :D
Not sure my current boyfriend (Haikal) we had a thing when we were younger but Idk haha 

 7. Been cheated on: once, 
It's still once but I just don't really care now 

 8. Missed someone & regretted it: NO! 
I hvent been missing someone & regret it haha 

 9. Lost someone special: i've. 
Yea but I don't really care now

10. Been depressed: not always. 
Depression is part of my life :')

11. Been drunk and threw up: nahh 
Nah nope 

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS

 12. black 13. blue 14. pink 

12. Black 13. Pink 14. Nudeeeee !! 

 THIS YEAR (2016) HAVE YOU 

 15. Made a new friend: yessss :) 
I mean like a lot haha I'm in college now

 16. Fallen out of love: yessssssssss
What does this meana nyway hahaha nope i GUess  

17. Laughed until you cried: noooo 
I know I did but only if I can remember wht was it all about haha probably about Ari 

 18. Met someone who changed you: nooooot yet 
Changed me into what ? A better person ? No. No one changed me 

 19. Found out who your true friends were: nooooooo 
Gosh yes 

20. Found out someone was talking about you: yesss, there are manyy 
I mean.. yeah.. college life duh lol 

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: nahhhh 
I don't kiss anyone on my friend's list 

 22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 153
Wait what are we talking about facebook's friends life or what ? If then IDK

23. How many kids do you want to have: 3 or 5 
What was I thinking ? I want none or one 

 24. Do you have any pets: yes, cats -_-
Manja died & I dont have any pets anymmore 

 25. Do you want to change your name: hell no 
Kinda wanna kinda don't 

 26. What did you do for your last birthday: bekerja, -_- then jamm! :D
Fucking cried :) Because someone forgot to wish :) But he belanja sushi :) But no :) 

 27. What time did you wake up today: 6.15am *_* 
10.....? am Im awake at 2.35 now so does that mean I wake up at 1?

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: hehehehe >:)
TRYINNA GET MY ASS HERE, fuck Express Kesatuan

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: forgiveness and err mcm mana nak ckp ah, ahh, understanding 
MY UNI LIFE TO BE OVER I'VE BEEN SUFFERING FOR ALMOST 2 AND A HALF YEAR STRAIGHT NOW 

 30. Last time you saw your Mother: before entering the gates of hell that is, school! haha kidding ;p
She's sleeping infront of me now still refused to go inside the room aww 

 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: the divorced?
What divorced tho ? What was I thinking ? I would change the place I'm studying. I'm never good at leaving home 

 32. What are you listening to right now: sounds of the rain pouring, haha 
Fan spinning

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: no
I guess not doh haha 

 34. What's getting on your nerves right now: my dad 
My assisgnments. I might actually die 

 35. Most visited webpage: Myspace, facebook, twitter,
Youtube, Twitter, instagram 

 36. Whats your real name: AZ QYEFARRA AZIZ BINTI ZULKIPLY

 37. Nicknames: For now it's Qi ? 

 38. Relationship Status: Taken   3

9. Zodiac sign: Buto semua ni 

 40. Male or female?: Female



 41. Elementary?: 
SK Seafield 3 

42. Middle School?: 
SMK USJ8

43. High school/​college?​:​ 

--
UiTM SERI ISKANDAR

44. Hair colour: 
Brown

I bleached it few times and coloured it back with chestnut brown so its lighter brown now

45. Long or short: 
Medium length 
Mediummmmm and growing :D

46. Height: 
154 I ain't growing, that's the part I hate being an Asian 
157 hahahahaha

47. Do you have a crush on someone?: 
No but I like some of my classmates. I like them blindly because they are devils
I have a crush on.. no one honestly I'm obsessed with my boyfriend

48: What do you like about yourself?: 
I'm easily change
Yeah lol its true I can easily change but I like that whenever I go I'll be looking back at home again <3 span="">

49. Piercings: 
Nope 
I don't havea any new piercings haha

50. Tattoos: 
Nah :-) but I'll have one if I get to arrive in Heaven
Haha no

51. Righty or lefty: 
Was supposed to be a righty but then I was just meant to be a lefty 
Yuppp

FIRSTS 

52. First surgery : 
Hmm, never
Nope 

53. First piercing: 
Ears, both left and right but they are drowned
Yup, 

54. First best friend: 
Haziqah Abd Halim <3 nbsp="" span="">
And always will be I guess ? Hehe

55. First sports you joined: 
Olahraga :'-)

58. First pair of trainers: 
IDK

I do remember now it was a shoe my dad bought at Giant ae I thought it was pretty cool

RIGHT NOW 

59. Eating: 
Nothing

Kfc's coleslaw and mashed potato mixed

60. Drinking: 
Durian belanda 

Nothing

61. I'm about to: 
Comb my hair and get dress 

Trying to get all my shit together today
62. Listening to: 
The Imaam reciting Al-Fatihah

Ari singing Flashlight

63. Waiting on: 
Dinner outing

Probably some food

YOUR FUTURE 

64. Want kids?: 
I'm scared to give birth as the doctor once said I'll be facing risk if I get pregnant because I've problems with my backbones 

Yep, the same damn reason

65. Get Married?: 
Absolutely 

66. Career?: 
Artist? 
Hahaha bitch IDK
WHICH IS BETTER 

67. Lips or eyes: 
Eyes 

Ohhh you got green eyes oh you got blue eyes ohh you got grey eyes

68. Hugs or kisses: 
Hugs & kisses

69. Shorter or taller: 
Taller 

70. Older or Younger: 
Freaking older 

Doesn't matter

71. Romantic or spontaneous: 
Both 

Spontaneous 

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: 
Nice stomach! :-D 

Nice stomach haha

73. Sensitive or loud: 
Loud 

Never a sensitiver 

74. Hook-up or relationship: 
Rlrtnshp 
Relationship la !

75. Troublemaker or hesitant: 
Neither

Troublemaker :<

HAVE YOU EVER 

76. Kissed a stranger: 
No

Nopeee

77. Drank hard liquor: 
No 

Nopeeee

78. Lost glasses/​contacts:​ 
Uh huh :-( 

So many times

79. Sex on first date: 
Nopety nope

Not 


80. Broken someone's heart: 
Many times 

Mmmyep

82. Been arrested: 
Nohh
Nope


83. Turned someone down: 
Uh huh and I kinda regret it because he was SO NICE and STILL

I guess thats just something I do ?

84. Cried when someone died: 
Not yet. But I cried when my cat died :'((((((((((((((((((((((((((

So many people had died man. Yes. I cried when my friend, my aunts died  

85. Fallen for a friend?: 
Yup 

Alif Haikal
DO YOU BELIEVE IN 

86. Yourself: 
Uh huh, I guess so 

I don't know maaaaaaaaaan :(

87. Miracles: 
Sometimes

Sometimes I do, 

88. Love at first sight: 
A litttle 

Haha everything at first sight is just nothing

89. Heaven: 
Absolutely, Jannah is real

90. Santa Claus: 
Bullshoot :-) 

91. Kiss on the first date: 
Omg don't remind me but it was sweet and funny :-]

Ewwww

92. Angels: 
Yes I do

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY 

95. Did you sing today?: 
Ooooo o oo oo yeah, I really miss you miss you I said. YEP!

I didn't

96. Ever cheated on somebody?: 
Yes, cruel me 

:<

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 
Back when in the 90's 

I could go into the 90s again but right now I just wish to be in school again when I wrote this 100 truths :(

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: 
You tell me omg everyday in last years was damn sweet. I'll take the day the first time you waved at me and I speak to you! 

The day when me and Haikal had a thing and I would accept him and go together with him <3 100="" a="" after="" did="" font="" i="" robably="" this="" truths="" year="">

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: 
NOPEEEEEEE 

I don't want to fall in love with anyone else again.

100. Posting this as 100 truths?: 
Yeah

YAAAAAAS