Friday, September 23, 2016

100 truths (6 years later)

So the last time I did was on 2010 I guess ? 6 years ago ? I'll be doing one, 20 year old me ! I'll be leaving my old answers below just to see how much I've changed :3

So since this is 100 truths I'll be answering this as honest as possible. Pink answers are the current

 WHAT WAS YOUR

 1. Last beverage mineral water
  Pepsi ! 

 2. Last phone call: ika pantek =D
   I called my ex, U but just a misscall so last call was mama

3. Last text message: sheera syafeera 
Celcom reminding i've used 70% of my data

4. Last song you listened to: feeling this - blink 182
No Future-Blink182 !

5. Last time you cried: yesterday. 
On wednesday, 2 days ago 

 HAVE YOU EVER

 6. Dated someone twice: i've :D
Not sure my current boyfriend (Haikal) we had a thing when we were younger but Idk haha 

 7. Been cheated on: once, 
It's still once but I just don't really care now 

 8. Missed someone & regretted it: NO! 
I hvent been missing someone & regret it haha 

 9. Lost someone special: i've. 
Yea but I don't really care now

10. Been depressed: not always. 
Depression is part of my life :')

11. Been drunk and threw up: nahh 
Nah nope 

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS

 12. black 13. blue 14. pink 

12. Black 13. Pink 14. Nudeeeee !! 

 THIS YEAR (2016) HAVE YOU 

 15. Made a new friend: yessss :) 
I mean like a lot haha I'm in college now

 16. Fallen out of love: yessssssssss
What does this meana nyway hahaha nope i GUess  

17. Laughed until you cried: noooo 
I know I did but only if I can remember wht was it all about haha probably about Ari 

 18. Met someone who changed you: nooooot yet 
Changed me into what ? A better person ? No. No one changed me 

 19. Found out who your true friends were: nooooooo 
Gosh yes 

20. Found out someone was talking about you: yesss, there are manyy 
I mean.. yeah.. college life duh lol 

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: nahhhh 
I don't kiss anyone on my friend's list 

 22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 153
Wait what are we talking about facebook's friends life or what ? If then IDK

23. How many kids do you want to have: 3 or 5 
What was I thinking ? I want none or one 

 24. Do you have any pets: yes, cats -_-
Manja died & I dont have any pets anymmore 

 25. Do you want to change your name: hell no 
Kinda wanna kinda don't 

 26. What did you do for your last birthday: bekerja, -_- then jamm! :D
Fucking cried :) Because someone forgot to wish :) But he belanja sushi :) But no :) 

 27. What time did you wake up today: 6.15am *_* 
10.....? am Im awake at 2.35 now so does that mean I wake up at 1?

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: hehehehe >:)
TRYINNA GET MY ASS HERE, fuck Express Kesatuan

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: forgiveness and err mcm mana nak ckp ah, ahh, understanding 
MY UNI LIFE TO BE OVER I'VE BEEN SUFFERING FOR ALMOST 2 AND A HALF YEAR STRAIGHT NOW 

 30. Last time you saw your Mother: before entering the gates of hell that is, school! haha kidding ;p
She's sleeping infront of me now still refused to go inside the room aww 

 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: the divorced?
What divorced tho ? What was I thinking ? I would change the place I'm studying. I'm never good at leaving home 

 32. What are you listening to right now: sounds of the rain pouring, haha 
Fan spinning

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: no
I guess not doh haha 

 34. What's getting on your nerves right now: my dad 
My assisgnments. I might actually die 

 35. Most visited webpage: Myspace, facebook, twitter,
Youtube, Twitter, instagram 

 36. Whats your real name: AZ QYEFARRA AZIZ BINTI ZULKIPLY

 37. Nicknames: For now it's Qi

 38. Relationship Status: Taken   3

9. Zodiac sign: Buto semua ni 

 40. Male or female?: Female



 41. Elementary?: 
SK Seafield 3 

42. Middle School?
SMK USJ8

43. High school/​college?​:​ 

--
UiTM SERI ISKANDAR

44. Hair colour
Brown

I bleached it few times and coloured it back with chestnut brown so its lighter brown now

45. Long or short
Medium length 
Mediummmmm and growing :D

46. Height
154 I ain't growing, that's the part I hate being an Asian 
157 hahahahaha

47. Do you have a crush on someone?
No but I like some of my classmates. I like them blindly because they are devils
I have a crush on.. no one honestly I'm obsessed with my boyfriend

48: What do you like about yourself?
I'm easily change
Yeah lol its true I can easily change but I like that whenever I go I'll be looking back at home again <3 span="">

49. Piercings
Nope 
I don't havea any new piercings haha

50. Tattoos
Nah :-) but I'll have one if I get to arrive in Heaven
Haha no

51. Righty or lefty
Was supposed to be a righty but then I was just meant to be a lefty 
Yuppp

FIRSTS 

52. First surgery
Hmm, never
Nope 

53. First piercing
Ears, both left and right but they are drowned
Yup, 

54. First best friend
Haziqah Abd Halim <3 nbsp="" span="">
And always will be I guess ? Hehe

55. First sports you joined
Olahraga :'-)

58. First pair of trainers
IDK

I do remember now it was a shoe my dad bought at Giant ae I thought it was pretty cool

RIGHT NOW 

59. Eating
Nothing

Kfc's coleslaw and mashed potato mixed

60. Drinking
Durian belanda 

Nothing

61. I'm about to
Comb my hair and get dress 

Trying to get all my shit together today
62. Listening to
The Imaam reciting Al-Fatihah

Ari singing Flashlight

63. Waiting on
Dinner outing

Probably some food

YOUR FUTURE 

64. Want kids?
I'm scared to give birth as the doctor once said I'll be facing risk if I get pregnant because I've problems with my backbones 

Yep, the same damn reason

65. Get Married?
Absolutely 

66. Career?
Artist? 
Hahaha bitch IDK
WHICH IS BETTER 

67. Lips or eyes
Eyes 

Ohhh you got green eyes oh you got blue eyes ohh you got grey eyes

68. Hugs or kisses
Hugs & kisses

69. Shorter or taller
Taller 

70. Older or Younger
Freaking older 

Doesn't matter

71. Romantic or spontaneous
Both 

Spontaneous 

72. Nice stomach or nice arms
Nice stomach! :-D 

Nice stomach haha

73. Sensitive or loud
Loud 

Never a sensitiver 

74. Hook-up or relationship
Rlrtnshp 
Relationship la !

75. Troublemaker or hesitant
Neither

Troublemaker :<

HAVE YOU EVER 

76. Kissed a stranger
No

Nopeee

77. Drank hard liquor
No 

Nopeeee

78. Lost glasses/​contacts:​ 
Uh huh :-( 

So many times

79. Sex on first date
Nopety nope

Not 


80. Broken someone's heart
Many times 

Mmmyep

82. Been arrested
Nohh
Nope


83. Turned someone down
Uh huh and I kinda regret it because he was SO NICE and STILL

I guess thats just something I do ?

84. Cried when someone died
Not yet. But I cried when my cat died :'((((((((((((((((((((((((((

So many people had died man. Yes. I cried when my friend, my aunts died  

85. Fallen for a friend?
Yup 

Alif Haikal
DO YOU BELIEVE IN 

86. Yourself
Uh huh, I guess so 

I don't know maaaaaaaaaan :(

87. Miracles
Sometimes

Sometimes I do, 

88. Love at first sight
A litttle 

Haha everything at first sight is just nothing

89. Heaven
Absolutely, Jannah is real

90. Santa Claus
Bullshoot :-) 

91. Kiss on the first date
Omg don't remind me but it was sweet and funny :-]

Ewwww

92. Angels
Yes I do

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY 

95. Did you sing today?
Ooooo o oo oo yeah, I really miss you miss you I said. YEP!

I didn't

96. Ever cheated on somebody?
Yes, cruel me 

:<

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
Back when in the 90's 

I could go into the 90s again but right now I just wish to be in school again when I wrote this 100 truths :(

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?
You tell me omg everyday in last years was damn sweet. I'll take the day the first time you waved at me and I speak to you! 

The day when me and Haikal had a thing and I would accept him and go together with him <3 100="" a="" after="" did="" font="" i="" robably="" this="" truths="" year="">

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
NOPEEEEEEE 

I don't want to fall in love with anyone else again.

100. Posting this as 100 truths?
Yeah

YAAAAAAS