Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's March.

Did you know? That today is already in the month of March? Not first neither second but fourth! ON 2012! I hate how times travel as light does. It creeps me out how blind I am facing through the life without noticing time. I still remember it was around 2009 (when I was 13 years old) I looked down the corridor from the place I sit in class, stalking at the seniors who were in Form 2 and I said to myself "One day I'm gonna be like them, being a senior in afternoon session." It made me stopped and thought, I'm actually already sitting in Form 4. I don't even notice I passed my Form 3 life. I guess it's true, life IS short. Like genuinely!

I have better life now. I'm starting to cover my hair. I successfully pray 5 times a day without complaining. But I need to fix negative part in my life, saying s**t, f**k, m*************, sia* and you know what else, you guys are the experts ahahaha ;)