Saturday, March 10, 2012

ALRIGHT. 100 TRUTHS

Hundred

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage
Ice water

2. Last phone call:
Luqman. Brother's friend

3. Last text message:
You have (3) misscalls..

4. Last song you listened to:
Pumped Up Kicks

5. Last time you cried:
Last two days

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice:
Nope

7. Been cheated on:
Once

8. Missed someone & regretted it:
Nope

9. Lost someone special:
Yeah

10. Been depressed:
Of course, especially when I've been ditch

11. Been drunk and threw up:
Nope & never will

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black
13. White
14. Transparent

THIS YEAR (2012) HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend:
Yeap

16. Fallen out of love:
Yes haha

17. Laughed until you cried:
Not yet

18. Met someone who changed you:
No

19. Found out who your true friends were:
Uh huh :')

20. Found out someone was talking about you:
Yea, there is a few

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list:
Nope

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life:
1

23. How many kids do you want to have:
Freaking none

24. Do you have any pets:
Kitties :-)

25. Do you want to change your name:
Yeah I'd like to :-(

26. What did you do for your last birthday:
Study lol

27. What time did you wake up today:
8 am

28. What were you doing at midnight last night:
Constantly closing the door as it keeps opening (and that time, I remembered Ghost Adventure T_T)

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for:
Marry!!!!

30. Last time you saw your Mother:
Just now at the living room

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:
That'll be definitely my right unstable arm, I'm such a meddlesome you know

32. What are you listening to right now:
Azan Maghrib

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:
No

34. What's getting on your nerves right now:
Nothing

35. Most visited webpage:
Facebook, Twiiter, Tumblr, YouTube

36. Whats your real name:
Az Qyefarra Aziz, Aziz's my name

37. Nicknames:
Farra

38. Relationship Status:
In a relationship

39. Zodiac sign:
Gemini

40. Male or female?:
Female

41. Elementary?:
SK Seafield 3

42. Middle School?:
SMK USJ8

43. High school/​college?​:​
--

44. Hair colour:
Brown

45. Long or short:
Medium length

46. Height:
154 I ain't growing, that's the part I hate being an Asian

47. Do you have a crush on someone?:
No but I like some of my classmates. I like them blindly because they are devils

48: What do you like about yourself?:
I'm easily change

49. Piercings:
Nope

50. Tattoos:
Nah :-) but I'll have one if I get to arrive in Heaven

51. Righty or lefty:
Was supposed to be a righty but then I was just meant to be a lefty

FIRSTS:

52. First surgery :
Hmm, never

53. First piercing:
Ears, both left and right but they are drowned

54. First best friend:
Haziqah Abd Halim <3

55. First sports you joined:
Olahraga :'-)

58. First pair of trainers:
IDK

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating:
Nothing

60. Drinking:
Durian belanda

61. I'm about to:
Comb my hair and get dress

62. Listening to:
The Imaam reciting Al-Fatihah

63. Waiting on:
Dinner outing

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids?:
I'm scared to give birth as the doctor once said I'll be facing risk if I get pregnant because I've problems with my backbones

65. Get Married?:
Absolutely

66. Career?:
Artist?

WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes:
Eyes

68. Hugs or kisses:
Hugs

69. Shorter or taller:
Taller

70. Older or Younger:
Freaking older

71. Romantic or spontaneous:
Both

72. Nice stomach or nice arms:
Nice stomach! :-D

73. Sensitive or loud:
Loud

74. Hook-up or relationship:
Rlrtnshp

75. Troublemaker or hesitant:
Neither

HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger:
No

77. Drank hard liquor:
No

78. Lost glasses/​contacts:​
Uh huh :-(

79. Sex on first date:
Nopety nope

80. Broken someone's heart:
Many times

82. Been arrested:
Nohh

83. Turned someone down:
Uh huh and I kinda regret it because he was SO NICE and STILL

84. Cried when someone died:
Not yet. But I cried when my cat died :'((((((((((((((((((((((((((

85. Fallen for a friend?:
Yup

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself:
Uh huh, I guess so

87. Miracles:
Sometimes

88. Love at first sight:
A litttle

89. Heaven:
Absolutely, Jannah is real

90. Santa Claus:
Bullshoot :-)

91. Kiss on the first date:
Omg don't remind me but it was sweet and funny :-]

92. Angels:
Yes I do

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

95. Did you sing today?:
Ooooo o oo oo yeah, I really miss you miss you I said. YEP!

96. Ever cheated on somebody?:
Yes, cruel me

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:
Back when in the 90's

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?:
You tell me omg everyday in last years was damn sweet. I'll take the day the first time you waved at me and I speak to you!

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?:
NOPEEEEEEE

100. Posting this as 100 truths?:
Yeah