Friday, February 4, 2011

I look around me but all I seem to see is people going nowhere expecting sympathy..

Oh sorry :3 It had been years since the last time I listen to them. Anyways, I didn't update my blog for a quite long time because I am really busy with school. Especially homeworks during Chinese New Year's holidays. I don't even finish them yet, I have a day left then goodbye Home and hello Muar. I'm feeling like going to Pyramid tomorrow but my pocket burnt so yeah..*sob. And for your information, I deactivated my Facebook account. I.do.not.know.why. I wasn't thinking what will happen, I just did it. I'm now more to taking care of my unicorn, you know they need attention and love because they might fly away and it takes 100 years to get another unicorn. I miss him. What I just said? What? I said nothing. Ah guys get away! Mmmmmm, I wanna say more but I forgot. Goodnight dingbats, I love Charlie