Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yesterday was a fucking blast! :D I'm so happy but everything must not be perfect. I went to Pyramid with Ezzy and Kate. The reason we went there because we want to meet Asyraf as he had moved and came here. At first, he said he couldn't make it to Pyramid and we all were so mad but what could we do? I met lots of people today. I bought ticket for movie because I guess today we will not to much activities as Asyraf isn't coming. So, we went to Jasmine because we were thirsty. Adam and friends came there, he said Asyraf changed his mind and he's going there. We decided to sell those tickets and yes only 2 tickets sold. I and Ezzy love saying "Hot guys detected, teet teet teet!" :P We went for a little shopping and bought sushi and ate it at the food court. The Wasabi sauce were killing us! I died for a moment x_x After that, something that's just not right happened. Kate lost and we decided just to go back as we were fucking tired finding her. Yes Kate if you are reading this I was so mad! You make me and Ezzy so worry. Don't disguise yourself as you know you don't have cellphone to contact with anyone. Please, learn some lesson. And then, we waited for the bus and hanging around. I like the part when Asyraf tossed a cap to Hafiz and it just right into Hafiz head. I think we were noisiest group. Suddenly Ezzy pointed me to a malay couple, they are french kissing and I was like "Ewwwww!" and shouted something that made peoples quiet and stared for a while. After 40 minutes we just took Metro and went back home safely.