Monday, December 20, 2010

"Don't waste your time on me you already the voice inside my head."


"I see the stars they are in your eyes, a playful kiss, can you tell I'm excited? A fast escape in the nick of time, if you lost your wish, can I help you find it? just I'm on my knee, just one to start, a fresh new start, don't be undecided. If love's a word, that you say, then say it, I will listen."


"Do you care if I, don't know what to say? Will you sleep tonight, will you think of me? Will I shake this off, pretend it's all okay?"



I miss the memories with this someone although we never meet that time but now we met like how many times and at the time I was facing the fact that we're in the same building and I'm going to meet him. It's like a sweet dream. I just can't believe I met him. I made him hurt and such, I was hmm I don't know what word suits it other than stupid. Anyways, it's really an old old old story. We couldn't be like we use to anymore, I changed he changed everything changed :') I'm just saying all of this because I feel like I want to :] Haha really wish can turn back time (':